Perfect Player is an application-style IPTV / media player for watching videos, movies, TV shows, TV channels on tablets and smartphones. It has a very nice layout and very similar to Kodi, because it shows the channel list on the left side of the screen.
The app does not contain any channels, you will need to manually add one of our IPTV playlists. To do this, follow the tutorial and pay close attention to the details.
- 1.Search for the “Perfect Player” App in the Play Store and Install.
- 2. Click the “gear” to configure.
3. Click “General”.
- 4. Click “Playlist” and then click on the “pasinha” icon to import the “m3u List” or copy and paste the list that we sent to you in this field and click OK
OBS: You can see where it saved the list (it’s a link sent to you so it can be in your email).
3. Click “EPG”.
4. Put your EPG link from the programming guide that was sent to you along with the playlist.
- 5. Click on the “arrow”.
6. Click “DOWNLOAD EVERY UPDATE”.
- Click OK and go back to the home screen and start using your IPTV through the side menu containing all the channels all separated by category.